Working with our SOS youth and with the community achieves results that will also go beyond what a single person might accomplish. The benefits of the accomplishment enhance the broader community because good works are contagious.
SOS creates a safe environment where young people can grow as an individual and feel a huge sense of achievement on stage and off. Youth will…..
· Learn about accountability, professionalism, responsibility, time management, and discipline.
· Become agents of positive change in the lives of their peers through cutting-edge, powerful drama, community service and leadership.
· Motivate youth to make positive lifestyle changes and find resources and support to address the problems in their lives.
· Benefit the community and promote a spirit of giving.
· Become compassionate leaders.
SOS crafted a new organizational structure to utilize our 22-year experience in working with youth to create additional education, leadership & service opportunities for young people to become healthy productive leaders in their communities. It is within our mission that all of our programs will have the provision of information, empowerment, compassion, understanding and hope at the core of all planning.